Oil Pressure Gauge Adapter
Most motorcycles do not come with a way to monitor your oil pressure. They simply come with an “idiot light” that tells you when it’s too late and the damage has been done. Over the past several years we’ve seen a few parts on the market that try to remedy the problem, but still put the gauge in a position that is unfavorable, and sometimes dangerous. So, we decided it was time to just make our first part. A logical, affordable, custom oil pressure gauge adapter that will really set your ride apart.
This all-aluminum, precision milled adapter will keep all of the OEM systems in place without putting a gauge in a risky location. All parts and options come with all retrofit hardware for a quick, easy install.
– CNC milled from 6061-T6 alumuminum.
– Comes with heat shrink tubing for wire clean up.
– CB750 Oil Pressure Gauge Adapter – PRICE: $44.95
Known to fit:
– CB750K 1969-1982
– CB750F Super Sport 1975-1982
– CB750A Hondamatic 1976-1978